XMZ130 Hydraulic Crawler Anchor Drilling Rig is specially designed for Micro-piles work. The characteristic of this rig is excellent motility reliability and high productivity. The active and passive safety device can ensure the maximum security and provide a full range of protection. This machine can work in different types according to the needs. So this kind of drill rig can be used to drilling construction micro-pipe and anchoring applications .
1. There are each two hydraulic outriggers in rear and front of the drill rig，with the outriggers it is easily to adjust the degree of level of the machine and can effectively guarantee the rig body stability and the accuracy of hole.
2. The complex connecting rod derricking system with multiple degrees of freedom provides transport convenience, and make it possible that even working in a narrow and small work region.
3. It adopts the Cummins electric control turbo-supercharged engine to provide strong power and conformity with Euro III emission standard.
4. It adopts the Euro Drill HD5012 rotary head, the max. torque can be 14100Nm,high speed and low speed modes provide a high applicability of the machine in different layer.
5. The speed of pulling and feeding of the rotary head can be changed inhigh mode and slow mode, makes it more efficiency that when drilling and hoisting in slow mode and when loading and discharging in fast mode, makes it more efficiency.
6. The normal size of the rod can be passed through the clamps is 50～255mm，the maximum breaking torque of the clamp is 30kNm and maximum clamping force is 150kN, this configuration can easily satisfied the demand of normal project.
|Fuel tank capacity||L||340|
|Rotary head||Model||Euro Drill HD5012|
|low operation||Max. torque||N·m||14100|
|Fast operation||Max. Torque||N·m||7050|
|Hydraulic system||Main pump Max. pull-down piston push||Mpa||25|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||L||450|
|Hoist & Feed |
|Maximum hoist pull||kN||100|
|Maximum feed force||kN||50|
|Maximum hoist pull speed||m/min||12.4|
|Maximum feed speed||m/min||25.6|
|Winch||Line pull（1st layer）||kN||20|
|Maximum rope speed||m/min||30|
|Max. climbable gradient of the overall unit||%||36|
|Track shoe width||mm||400|
|Over all width||mm||2250|
|Average ground pressure||kPa||73|
|Maximum Clamping force||kN||150|
|Maximum breaking torque||kN·m||30|
|Dimension in transport condition (L × W × H)||mm||8492×2291×3054|
|Weight of overall unit（standard configuration）||kg||13500|